The season still has some delicious peaches left. With the cooler days, let’s warm these up, and when we add a dollop of coconut ice cream, you have a decadent grilled peaches dessert you can rave about.
Health Benefits of Peachs
Vitamin C is an effective antioxidant, and peaches are a good source of vitamin C. Skin products containing vitamin C can help reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin texture. Vitamin C also promotes the production of collagen; collagen serves as a support system for bones, muscles, skin, and tendons. You can see why I love peaches so much… I’m all about healthy skin and beautiful ageing. I believe peaches are one of my favourite fruits, not just for the amazing taste but for the incredible benefits.
Peaches are also high in fibre, potassium, and vitamins A. They’ll also satisfy your sweet tooth without weighing you down! Using fruit is just one strategy we can use to successfully detox from sugar. Do you need a system to really get over the sugar addiction? Download my free guide to getting off the sugar!
Simple recipes are sometimes the best ones. Give these grilled peaches a try and let me know how much you love them.
Grilled Peaches & Ice Cream
- 4 Peaches medium, halved, pit removed
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- 1 cup Coconut Ice Cream
- Brush the halved peaches with avocado oil.
- Heat a grill over medium-high heat. Place the peach halves on the grill and cook for two to three minutes, until grill marks appear.
- Divide peaches into bowls and top with ice cream. Enjoy
- Leftovers: Best served immediately after grilling, but leftover grilled peaches can be stored in the fridge in a sealed container for up to two days.
- Additional Toppings: Chopped nuts/seeds or chocolate drizzle.
Nourish & Live A Vital Life
Is it time to reclaim your health? Book your first session with me! Let’s work together to naturally support your health with a functional health approach utilizing holistic nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.