Adrenal Fatigue 28-Day Support Program
Adrenal Fatigue 28 Day Support Program
The adrenal glands are the foundation to hormone balancing. The ultimate burnout of the adrenal glands is known as Adrenal Fatigue or Dysfunction. During times of stress, cortisol increases your blood sugar to give you energy but when cortisol levels are running low, that’s linked to adrenal fatigue. When your cortisol is in overdrive, you get that “wired and tired” feeling. This is why the food you eat, and proper stress management are CRUCIAL to begin restoring your adrenal function.
Your online program includes:
- Access to Nicole’s Online App (Apple & Android)
- 28 Day Meal Plan with shopping lists
- 55 Recipes that are low in sugar and high in healthy fat and protein
- 28 Days of Guidance – Daily messages to keep you on track & accountable
- Easy lists to know what to include and avoid to increase adherence
- Easy, real-time tracking of sleep, elimination, weight, waist, meditation, & fluids
- Supplement suggestions to take the program to the next level*
Register today and we’ll set up your start date together.
- Available as a 28 Day Online Self Study Program
- If you require 1:1 Support, please book a Coaching Package
Adrenal Fatigue Support Program
During times of stress, cortisol increases your blood sugar to give you energy. When your cortisol levels are running low, there may be a link to adrenal fatigue, or hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis dysregulation. When your cortisol is in overdrive, you then get that “wired and tired” feeling. Postmenopausal women see their adrenal sex hormone production rise from 5% to over 90%. If this is the case, an adrenal cleanse might be in order.
Cortisol plays a big role in immune health. It’s also responsible for regulating blood sugar and blood pressure, making it pivotal in the prevention of diabetes and heart disease. During times of stress, cortisol increases your blood sugar to give you energy. This is also where the adrenal glands can contribute to anxiety. As they produce cortisol, they also produce epinephrine and norepinephrine, which are commonly known as adrenaline. Chronic stress means chronic excess blood sugar.
Signs you may benefit from an Adrenal Cleanse Support Program
- Inability to maintain steady energy levels throughout the day – reliance on refined carbs and caffeine.
- Fatigue (lack of energy in the morning, even after a full night’s sleep).
- Tired but wired feeling, poor sleep (difficulty winding down or staying asleep).
- Amenorrhea, light or irregular periods, worsening PMS.
- Dark circles under the eyes.
- Brain fog and forgetfulness – ADD, scattered thoughts, inability to focus on one task for long.
- Fertility issues – difficulty getting pregnant.
- Unexplained hair loss.
- Sensitivity to light or difficulty seeing at night.
- Cravings for salt and/or sugar.
- Weight gain in the mid-section.
- Low tolerance for stress and easily irritated: high anxiety, panic attacks.
- Poor immunity – high incidence of colds and flu; chronic infections (bacterial, viral, fungal, yeast).
- Light-headedness or dizziness upon standing up.
- Dry, unhealthy skin with excess pigmentation, adult acne.
- Lack of libido or no libido, cystic breasts.
Here is What People Are Saying about the Adrenal Cleanse Program
“I was a wreck! After a Quick-Start Strategy Call, Nicole knew that the Adrenal Support Cleanse was the ideal program for me to help combat my fatigue. I immediately sighed up for 1-Month Coaching Package using this 28-day program. And I was so glad I did. The meal plan is so well put together and the support is incredible. The tracking kept me accountable to the program and having Nicole there, just a chat button away, helped me stay on track. After the 28 days, I am in such a better place. That tired feeling is gone and I even lost some weight around my mid section. My hair isn’t falling out and my adult acne cleared. Nicole brings so many amazing programs to the community… and this is another great one! I bundled this program with a couple others of hers and I’m feeling like a new woman. Thank you Nicole, you really are the best around and I love how much you care about your client’s health”. Tracy L – Stouffville, ON
“I did the 28-day Adrenal Support program in the online self-study format. I have to say, I was unsure about the cost, but as soon I logged into the app and received my meal plan, I was 100% convinced. The online app helps keep me super organized and I love how everything is simply presented right from my phone. The recipes are delicious and super easy to prepare. I’m happy to say, that my energy is up, I feel less anxious and feel more resilient to stress. Definitely recommend this program if you are looking for a game changer. Clair T – Toronto, ON
*this is not a treatment for any diseases and results may vary