Ketogenic Meal Plan
Ketogenic Meal Plan
A high-fat, moderate-protein eating plan to help minimize carbohydrates.
These Ketogenic Meal Plans use a wide range of nutrient-dense ingredients to avoid common nutrient deficiencies associated with a ketogenic diet. The meal plans provide less than 25-30 grams per day of net carbohydrates, with the majority coming from fiber. The AIP Plan follows the principles of an autoimmune paleo diet, free from all grains, legumes, nightshades, nuts, and seeds.
Download Includes: 7-Day Meal Plan, Delicious Recipes & Snacks, Shopping List, Meal Preparation Guide & Bonus Handout on Intermittent Fasting
$17.00 – $27.00
Ketogenic Meal Plan
These Ketogenic meal plan uses a wide range of nutrient-dense ingredients to avoid common nutrient deficiencies associated with a ketogenic diet. The meal plan provides less than 30 grams per day of net carbohydrates, with the majority coming from fiber. Fiber will not prevent ketosis and it helps support a healthy digestive system.
GLUTEN-FREE, GRAIN-FREE, KETOGENIC, LOW GLYCEMIC, SOY-FREE, SUGAR-FREE
This Keto Meal Plan considers the following:
- Low Carbohydrate – A low carbohydrate diet is beneficial in improving features of metabolic syndrome, blood glucose management, and cardiovascular risk. This gluten-free, grain-free, low glycemic meal plan provides a net carbohydrate quantity of fewer than 30 grams per day. High-fiber, complex carbohydrates such as vegetables and nuts are paired with fats and protein to optimize insulin and energy levels. This plan is sugar-free and avoids artificial sweeteners as these can negatively alter gut microbiota.
- Healthy Fats – Following a ketogenic diet with good quality fats help maintain normal gut function and improve cholesterol levels. Replacing carbohydrates with good fats such as avocado increases satiety and stabilizes blood sugars. This program incorporates omega-3 fats from walnuts and EPA and DHA from salmon. These types of fats are associated with improved cognitive function, cardiovascular benefits, and reduced inflammation.
- Bone Building Nutrients – Calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus are minerals essential for building and maintaining healthy bones. These minerals are also commonly lacking in the ketogenic diet and result in nutrient deficiencies. This meal plan uses calcium-rich ingredients like cheddar cheese, coconut milk, salmon, and kale. Magnesium and phosphorus are incorporated from food sources like spinach, avocado, eggs, and chicken. Protein is an essential nutrient for bone health and makes up over 20% of the daily calories in this plan.
- Immune Support – Zinc and selenium are critical to support immune function. These minerals are also commonly deficient in the ketogenic diet. You can find zinc sources in this meal plan from chicken and cheese. Selenium is incorporated daily from eggs, turkey, and spinach.
Autoimmune Ketogenic Meal Plan
This Autoimmune (AIP) Ketogenic Meal Plan follows the principles of an autoimmune paleo diet, free from all grains, legumes, nightshades, nuts, and seeds. The meal plan is also ketogenic, with daily net carbs under 25 grams. This meal plan helps minimize snacking and supports an intermittent-fasting approach.
AUTOIMMUNE, DAIRY-FREE, EGG-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, GRAIN-FREE, KETOGENIC, LOW-GLYCEMIC, NIGHTSHADE-FREE, NUT-FREE, PALEO, SOY-FREE, SUGAR-FREE
This AutoImmune Keto Meal Plan considers the following:
- Anti-Inflammatory Foods – Polyphenols found in foods like spinach and olives may help to control oxidative stress and the inflammatory response. Fiber lowers C-reactive protein, a substance in the blood that indicates inflammation. It also modulates the gut microbiome which helps to prevent inflammation. This plan provides up to 30 grams of daily fiber from nutrient-dense vegetables.
- Gut Health – As gut health impacts immune function, it is beneficial to restore a healthy gut barrier. Prebiotics in this plan comes from asparagus, garlic, and leafy greens. These foods support digestive health by feeding good bacteria and are important in a ketogenic diet to create a healthy intestinal environment.
- Hormone Regulation – Omega-3 fats can assist with stress reduction through cortisol concentrations. We find these healthy fats in salmon, mackerel, and sardines. The liver is a key organ for regulating hormone balance, chemical levels in the blood, making immune factors, and breaking down and excreting harmful substances. Indoles (including indole-3-Carbinol) are essential to liver support and we find them in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, and kale.
- Immune Support – The minerals zinc and selenium are critical for immune function. This plan provides zinc from meat and selenium from chicken, turkey, and lettuce. Vitamin A is an essential fat-soluble antioxidant that reduces oxidative stress in cells and is useful in the treatment of inflammatory diseases. This meal plan contains vitamin A sources like broccoli, salmon, and spinach. Vitamin C supports the immune system and this plan provides vitamin C from cauliflower, kale, and lemon.
- 7-Day Meal Plan
- Delicious Recipes
- Shopping List
- Meal Preparation Guide
- Bonus Handout on Intermittent Fasting
- How intermittent fasting works
- Health benefits of intermittent fasting
- Types of intermittent fasting
- Special considerations
These Ketogenic meal plans are for the purpose of promoting general health and wellness through ketosis. It is not intended to treat epilepsy or any other type of seizure disorder.