The Kids Wellness Program
This program is designed with kid-focused solutions & resources to support our little one’s growth and development: physically, mentally, and emotionally. The program comes from functional medicine and a naturopathic type approach so all of the issues that we parents are facing today in modern life are addressed.
Check Out The Benefits Seen In Kids Who Eat Healthily: less frequent illness, more focus & concentration, balanced moods, improved memory, improved sleep, improved digestion, develop a healthy mindset towards food, healthy mindset on body image.
What the Program Includes
- 12-Week Kids Health Accelerated Course Discusses toxins in the home, nutrition for the family, nutrient deficiencies, food allergies and sensitivities, healthy habits for kids mental wellness, detox for the family, immune-boosting for the family, food and mood, whole foods for the family, essential oils and the family, gut health, kids and autism spectrum disorder, and health strategies for picky eaters.
- 12-Month Support Membership Includes 27 new recipes every month, weekly meal plans, new pantry lists each month, food & mood journals, and weekly actionable homework.
Session: September 23rd SOLD OUT
Session: October 21st – registration deadline Oct 7
- PERK – When paying in full, receive my Natural Remedies eBook (117 pages) for FREE.
- PERK – When paying in full, receive the Full Program Guide at the beginning of the program.
Self-Study 12-Week Accelerated Course ($257.60) packaged with a 12-Month Support Membership, ($19.95/month). This killer 12-Month Support Program just $497.
Kids Health & Wellness
With two teenagers now, nutrition has been an instrumental part of their development since they were little. The Kids Health & Wellness Program is designed with kid-focused solutions & resources to support our little one’s growth and development: physically, mentally, and emotionally.
The program comes from functional medicine and a naturopathic type approach so all of the issues that parents are facing today in modern life are addressed.
“Raising kids takes a village“, so the saying goes. Over the years, I have seen how diet can impact kids’ health, in both positive and negative ways. I’m so thrilled to be releasing this program so other parents can have the solutions and resources to raise healthy and happy kids.
As a mom of two, I know the struggles with picky eaters, drastic mood shifts, frequent illness, and a spectrum disorder. Healthy eating has not only created healthy bodies for my kids to grow up in, but with better moods, balanced emotions, and clear mental health, it makes it a lot easier to support them in all other areas of growing up.
Together with a fellow mom, I helped her adjust her son’s diet. It didn’t take long to notice some big changes in him, so much so that his teachers reached out asking what we were doing. He was focused, calmer, and more attentive in school.
A message to all parents – this is a GAME-CHANGER and I hope with all my hopes, that you’ll join in. Over the course of the membership with weekly actionable steps, you’ll shift eating and lifestyle habits the whole family will love.
The Benefits of Healthy Eating in Kids:
- Less frequent illness – (improved immunity)
- More focus & concentration ( teachers noticed a difference)
- Balanced moods ( calm and more in control, fewer mood swings)
- Improved memory (my kid’s grades improved too)
- Improved sleep ( easier to fall asleep and stay asleep – waking up rested)
- Less bloating & reduced stomach discomfort (improved digestion)
- Develop a healthy mindset towards food ( sustainable healthy habits)
- Healthy mindset on body image ( so important, especially for my daughter)
Kids Health – 12-week Accelerated Course Includes Video Lessons on:
- The toxin in your home
- Nutrition for the family & nutritional deficiencies
- Food allergies & food sensitivities for kids
- Healthy habits for kids mental wellness
- Detox for the whole family
- Immune boosting for the family
- Food & mood
- Whole foods for the family
- Essential oils and the family
- Gut health
- Kids & autism spectrum disorder
- Healthy strategies for picky eaters
12-Month Support Membership Includes:
- New recipes every month – over 300 kid-friendly recipes
- Weekly meal plans for 12 months – no more guessing what to eat
- New pantry list each month – makes shopping easy
- Food & mood journals – track of your success
- Weekly homework – keeps you actionable and on track
The 12 Month Kids’ Health Accelerated Course + Support Membership Packaged Together for just $497
- Online Self-Study 12-Week Accelerated Course – $257.60
- 12-Month Support Membership – $19.95/month (payment plan available)
- Insurance Receipts are available