Dedicated & Daily Support to Help You Reach Your Wellness Goals
1-on-1 private online coaching is available to both men and women of all age groups. Many people present with specific health issues (see the list below), although a fair amount just comes looking for general advice so that they can fine-tune their existing diet to look and feel their best. Wherever you are in your health journey, private coaching is results-driven. We work closely together on a daily basis.
6-Week Private Coaching includes:
- Initial Consultation & Assessment
- Detailed Report and Wellness Plan
- 2 Accountability Calls & 2 Follow-up Assessments
- 6 Weeks of Unlimited Chat Support & Food Journal Monitoring
- 3 Nutritional Protocol Meal Plans with Recipes and Grocery List
- 12 Module Education Series with Additional Handouts, Tasks & Worksheets
If you are motivated to do the work to help you reach your health and wellness goals, please complete the application form. The application process is to help us both determine if private coaching is the best option for you and help us identify your health needs. The application process is free, and there is no obligation. The application may take you up to 15 minutes to complete.
Who Can Benefit From A Nutrition Coaching?
I provide nutrition coaching services to men, women, and children of all age groups. Many people present with specific health issues. Many also come looking for general advice to fine-tune their existing diet to look and feel their best. Common health concerns are weight gain/inability to lose weight, low energy/fatigue, sugar cravings, digestive trouble (incl. IBS, constipation, bloating, reflux), allergies, migraines, high cholesterol, eczema, psoriasis, low mood/anxiety, joint pain, PMS and pre-diabetes.
Comprehensive list of health issues that we can improve with the correct dietary modifications
Digestive Problems: Constipation, Diarrhoea, Flatulence, IBS, Reflux, IBS, Food Allergies/Intolerances
Weight-Related Issues: Weight Gain/Inability to Lose Weight, Sugar Cravings, Diabetes
Cardio-Vascular Health: Raised Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Metabolic Syndrome
Hormonal Imbalances/Women’s Health: Fertility Issues, PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, Menopause, Recurring Thrush, Cystitis
Skin Conditions: Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea
Mental/Emotional Health & Wellbeing: Low mood, Depression, ADHD, Poor Memory, Anxiety, Fatigue, Poor Concentration
What’s Included in Your 6 Weeks
- First Assessment: The assessment is all about you! During the hour phone session, we will review your health history, discuss your current dietary patterns, address your primary health concerns and answer any questions you may have. After our session, you will receive your nutritional results and personalized nutritional program of care which will include specific nutrition protocols designed for your current health status. Nicole will address your main areas of concern, note any nutritional deficiencies, identify foods that will support your health and foods that compromise your health, suggest natural supplements to support your body and suggest lifestyle habits to create a better balance and get you back to feeling like your vibrant self again. Also included: Recipe collection to support your health goals, additional nutritional handouts, tools and tasks, discounts on supplementation and access to a personalized online platform.
- 2 Accountability Calls: Connecting will allow us the opportunity to discuss your progress and continue moving forward.
- 2 Follow-up Assessments: I will check in with your nutritional scores, review your food journal, note any changes in your health, answer questions, discuss challenges, review supplementation and advance in your plan and introduce new protocols to work on furthering your transformation. Assessments are completed at weeks 3 and 6
- 3 Nutrition Protocol Meal Plans: Your meal plans include your grocery list, healthy & delicious recipes with specially selected foods designed to match your health goals and specific health and dietary needs. Recipes include nutrient breakdown including calories, nutrients & macros.
We Work Together Daily
- 6 Weeks of Unlimited Support: Unlimited online chat support to ask any questions you have and help keep you on track and accountable for your new journey.
- 6 Weeks of Food Journal Monitoring: Nicole gives you feedback on your food journal. Nicole tracks your progress and how you are feeling and what you are eating, and your lifestyle habits. Regular feedback keeps you accountable and on track as you progress. Nicole is in your corner 100% to give you the support you need to succeed in your health goals.
- Also Included: Education Series, additional nutritional handouts, tools and tasks, discounts on supplementation and access to a personalized online platform.
Dedicated Nutrition Coaching
If you are motivated to do the work to help you reach your health and wellness goals, please complete the application form. The application process is to help us both determine if private coaching is the best option for you and help us identify your health needs. There is no fee or obligation to submit an application. The application may take you up to 15 minutes to complete.