Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching
The great benefit of coaching is that you are very likely to see quick, positive results as an outcome. This is because coaching is participative and people tend to learn and adopt new habits more easily when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
Services are available to men, women, and children of all age groups. Many people present with specific health issues. Many also come looking for general advice to fine-tune their existing diet to look and feel their best.
Common health concerns are weight gain/inability to lose weight, low energy/fatigue, sugar cravings, digestive trouble (incl. IBS, constipation, bloating, reflux), allergies, migraines, high cholesterol, eczema, psoriasis, low mood/anxiety, joint pain, PMS and pre-diabetes.
Let’s Get Started
Who Can Benefit From Nutrition Coaching?
Nicole provides nutrition coaching services to men, women, and children of all age groups. Many people present with specific health issues. Many also come looking for general advice to fine-tune their existing diet to look and feel their best.
Common health concerns that we can improve with the correct dietary modifications
- Digestive Problems: Constipation, Diarrhea, Flatulence, IBS, Reflux, IBS, Food Allergies/Intolerances
- Weight-Related Issues: Weight Gain/Inability to Lose Weight, Sugar Cravings, Diabetes
- Cardio-Vascular Health: Raised Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Metabolic Syndrome
- Hormonal Imbalances/Women’s Health: Fertility Issues, PMS, PCOS, Endometriosis, Menopause, Recurring Thrush, Cystitis
- Skin Conditions: Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea
- Mental/Emotional Health & Wellbeing: Low mood, Depression, ADHD, Poor Memory, Anxiety, Fatigue, Poor Concentration..
.Nicole’s 4-Step Exclusive, Results-Oriented Approach
- Nutrition – Our bodies have the amazing capability to recover when given the right support and correct dietary modifications. Moreover, eating the right foods has the power to help you live a longer, healthier life. Therefore, choose the right foods to fuel your body with the nutrients it needs to prevent nearly every disease and dysfunction.
- Mindset – One of the best ways to improve your overall eating habits is to change your mindset about food. Above all, revamp your attitude, and you can take a healthier approach to how you eat.
- Lifestyle – Changing your lifestyle should be doable, sensible, and essential for good health. It emphasizes nutrition and exercise. Lifestyle also addresses psychological factors because emotional and social health is associated with a reduced risk of disease and premature death.
- Inspiration – The springboard for creativity facilitates progress toward goals, & increases well-being. People who were generally more inspired in their daily lives, as a result, tended to set inspired goals, which were then more likely to be successfully attained.
This is What Nicole Does Best
- Awesome Support – The great benefit of nutrition coaching is that you are very likely to see quick, positive results as an outcome. This is because coaching is participative and people tend to learn and adopt new habits more easily when they are actively engaged in the learning process. Nicole offers daily coaching to help keep you accountable and on task.
- Total Connect – It’s essential to create action steps to connect your goals into manageable chunks. Just as you would prepare for a jigsaw puzzle by having the picture lid visible, separating the pieces into edges, corners, and colors, the answer to our own health puzzles can be found; Step by step. Nicole can help connect every step until your body comes together in health & vitality.
- Client Happiness – Any lifestyle change has to be meaningful and pleasurable. If it’s meaningful and pleasurable, people will do it. For these changes to be most effective, people have to want to continue them for the rest of their lives. It’s Nicole’s job to coach her clients by encouraging and guiding their efforts, without judgment.
- The Right Tools – You can obtain better health without the hassle or confusion. There’s just so much more to life than just getting by or struggling to understand what makes your body perform to its full potential – especially when you can have the tools right at your fingertips.
- Regain Control – When you regain control of your health, your body supports you, it surges with energy, you can enjoy your favorite activities again, and you will have the motivation and strength to spend them with your loved ones.
- Motivate & Focus – When you regain control of your wellness, your mind supports you as well. It begins to help you feel motivated and focused to accomplish the things that you need to do in order to make these healthy habits your lifelong routines!