Personalized Meal Planning
You know DIET & meal planning plays a big part in your life: your health, your mood, your energy, & even your happiness. If you’re nodding along like “yeah, I know, my diet needs a serious change!” you are in the right place.
YES, the meal planning is SPECIFIC TO YOU to match your nutrient needs, goals, and preferences.
- Each week, Nicole completely personalizes a NEW meal plan that’s based on your family size, dietary needs & preferences. You receive your 4-week plan, recipes & shopping list on a monthly basis.
- Every month you will be prompted to complete a review assessment of your health and goals ( cause it is always changing) via an online form. The following month’s meal plan will match your new goals and preferences. No more eating from an outdated plan. This is especially effective for those on a weight loss journey.
Personalized Meal Plans
Looking for just a meal planning service that is personalized to your health goals and dietary preferences. I’m happy to introduce a cost-effective way to access personalized meal plans.
Monthly Meal Planning Membership
Each month you will complete an online assessment to adjust your upcoming month’s meal plan. This adds to the effectiveness of a personalized meal plan because as you change, your plan changes to meet your new needs.
You’ll get a full week’s meal plan x 4 each month along with a weekly shopping list. No more guessing on what to eat and what to buy. It’s all done for you. PLUS the recipes will match your unique health goals.
Personalized Meal Plans Membership Includes:
- Detailed online questionnaire to assess your needs, health and food and eating preferences
- Online monthly questionnaires to create your next month’s plan based on updated needs and goals
- Personalized Meal Plans delivered monthly
- Meal Plans includes 4 weekly meal plans and shopping lists
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack recipes included (includes photos)
- A 15% discount on all your supplement and superfood purchases *active memberships
- Hair Repair Assessment with Personalized Recommendations
Because if you’ve been suffering from poor health and struggling in life, you’d know.
You’d be dealing with any of these bothersome symptoms
- No energy (fatigue, weakness)
- Weight gain, obesity, or difficulty losing weight
- Trouble sleeping (disrupted, insomnia)
- Dull skin (dry, rough, aging, acne, rashes)
- Hair loss (dry, brittle, dull )
- Brain fog (poor concentration & memory)
- Risk of heart disease (high BP, high cholesterol)
- Poor digestion (gas, bloating, cramps, constipation, diarrhea)
- Blood sugar imbalance (insulin resistance, diabetes)
- Sensitivities & intolerances (food, environment)
- Frequent headaches or migraines
- Mood swings, feeling blue, depression
- Stressed out (anxiety, irritability, out of control)
- Diminished libido
- Aches & pains (stiff, sore, reduced mobility)
- Hormonal imbalances (PMS, perimenopause, menopause)
Let’s get down to it
because here is the fact… Disease is any failure of normal physiological function that leads to negative symptoms.
Your body systems work together to maintain balance. While disease is often a result of infection or injury, most diseases involve the disruption of normal homeostasis. If that beautiful balance is shifted or disrupted and homeostasis cannot be maintained, the results may not allow for normal body function. Negative symptoms begin to present and if not addressed a disease or disorder may result.
One of the main causes of homeostasis imbalances is YOUR Lifestyle. We are talking about Nutrition, Physical Activity & Mental Health.
YUP!! It’s time to make some much-needed changes. Let’s start cleaning up your lifestyle & elevate your meal planning.