Berries, chocolate and vanilla oh my! Three days of ‘ice cream’ recipes, you knew we had to go back to the basics with a straight-up vanilla ice cream. This one is by far the lowest in carbohydrates with 1.5g per serving, but with all the tastiness. Healthy doesn’t always mean we have to make sacrifices, sometimes it’s about making healthy swaps, and ice cream is a worthy food to find a swap for. Kids will love you for it!!
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Passive Time||20 minutes|
- 4 medium Egg pastured-raised
- 4 medium Egg yolk pastured-raised
- 1 tsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 100 gm Butter grass-fed, unsalted (melted, or ghee)
- 50 gm Cacao butter melted
- 60 gm Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil
- 50 gm Coconut Oil melted
- 2 tbsp Stevia sweetener powder (to taste, or Bulletproof sweetener of choice)
- 2 tbsp Water filtered
- 2 tsp Vanilla bean powder
- Add all the ingredients (starting with your sweetener of choice) into a high-powered blender and blitz for 1-2 minutes.
- Taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness to your liking.
- Pour into an ice-cream maker and churn for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy this incredibly nourishing and delicious ice-cream.
Thank you Bulletproof for the recipe