Get the BBQ going for your weekend celebrations! I love this Mediterranean Skewers recipe, it’s like a one-pot-meal. Simple, clean whole foods, cooked on the grill!! Enjoy the freshness and the flavors.
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Oregano dried
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil divided
- 1 lb Chicken Breast (boneless skinless, diced into cubes)
- 1 Zucchini large
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 cup red onion
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 8 Barbecue Skewers
- Combine the lemon juice, red wine vinegar, oregano and 1/2 of the olive oil in a mixing bowl. Add in the cubed chicken breast and mix well. Place in the fridge and let marinate while you prep the vegetables.
- Dice the zucchini, yellow bell pepper, and red onion into large chunks. Toss in the remaining olive oil.
- Slide the marinated cubed chicken, zucchini, yellow bell pepper, red onion and cherry tomatoes onto the skewers.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Grill the kabobs for 8 to 10 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the kabobs from the grill and divide onto plates. Enjoy!