Welcome to the first full day of Autumn where we can “officially” start our pumpkin spice consumption. Well really, who am I kidding, I started a few weeks ago. But now that the weather is cooler and the days are shortening, we start to get into the warm flavors of fall. Hello, pumpkin everything!!🎃
A Pumpkin Spice Smoothie for Fall??
Don’t worry, I’m not going to send you into a deep freeze. I know all too well what it’s like to drink a cold smoothie on a cold day. Brrrrrr!!! It’s a bit much and can be too cooling for us, especially when we need to work overtime to stay warm. Hello to the warm smoothie! Yes, you heard me and you are going to fall in love with this recipe!
Jennifer saysThis was magical! The perfect transition from cold smoothie season into fall.
Pumpkins have numerous health benefits. One of my favorite benefits this time of year is that pumpkin is high in vitamins A and C, which can help boost your immune system. Its supply of vitamin E, iron, and folate may also strengthen your immunity as well. Delicious and good for you! WIN WIN !!
Pumpkin Spice Warm Smoothie
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Oats rolled
- 1/2 cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/3 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1/2 Banana
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup
- Add the water and oats to a saucepan over medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer and cook for 4 minutes. Add the pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice and stir.
- Add the pumpkin and oat mixture to a blender along with the remaining ingredients. Blend carefully, allowing space for the heat to escape, until smooth and creamy. Serve warm and enjoy!
- Serving Size
- One serving is approximately 1 1/2 cups.
- Nut-Free Use another dairy-free milk such as coconut.
Nourish & Live A Vital Life
Is it time to reclaim your health? Book your first session with me! Let’s work together to naturally support your health with a functional-health approach utilizing holistic nutrition and healthy lifestyle habits.