Gingerbread is an iconic holiday scent and flavor. We make cookies, bread, and gingerbread houses. What if there is another way to bring this holiday classic into the spotlight. Allow me to introduce my Gingerbread Smoothie Recipe. As a result of the fresh ginger, cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg this gingerbread recipe will be sure to tantalize the taste buds.
Gingerbread Smoothie Recipe
As the holidays approach, there's nothing quite like the flavours of gingerbread
Servings: 1 serving
- high-speed blender
- 1½ cups dairy-free milk
- 1 pear chopped
- 1 cup mixed greens spinach, kale, dandilion etc
- ½ banana frozen
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 scoop plant-based protein powder Sun Warrior, Genuine Health
- ½- inch piece fresh ginger chopped
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon clove
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth. Enjoy
Another Holiday & Gingerbread Recipe?
Check out my Recipe Blog for more recipe inspirations. Subscribe to my newsletter to get notified of new recipes. Plus follow me on Facebook & Instagram for more health tips & recipes.