Gingerbread is an iconic holiday scent and flavor. We make cookies, bread, and gingerbread houses. What if there is another way to bring this holiday classic into the spotlight. Allow me to introduce my Gingerbread Smoothie Recipe. As a result of the fresh ginger, cinnamon, clove, and nutmeg this gingerbread recipe will be sure to tantalize the taste buds.
Gingerbread Smoothie Recipe
- high-speed blender
- 1½ cups dairy-free milk
- 1 pear chopped
- 1 cup mixed greens spinach, kale, dandilion etc
- ½ banana frozen
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 scoop plant-based protein powder Sun Warrior, Genuine Health
- ½- inch piece fresh ginger chopped
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon clove
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth. Enjoy