I was recently asked how I rewarded myself after a long busy day. During the holidays I bring on a little more “Merry” into my self-care practice. I do love dark chocolate so this Cherry Chocolate Recipe is a perfect fit.
So during the holidays, I play some orchestral music, wrap myself up in my comfy plaid blanket and curl up on the sofa by the tree ? enjoying a warm spiced tea ☕ and a little dark chocolate?. It’s often the perfect end to a crazy busy day. xo
Surviving the holidays can be challenging, especially when we tend to indulge more than usual and with the added stress of the season, it can definitely take its toll on our health. Healthy treats lessen the burden on our bodies. This Cherry Chocolate recipe will satisfy any chocolate lover’s cravings. Remember, it’s not about deprivation, it’s about balance. Enjoy guilt-free!
Cherry Cacao Treat
- food processor or blender
- 1 frozen sliced banana
- 1 cup frozen pitted cherries
- 1 large avocado
- 4 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or blender.
- Blend until very smooth. Serve immediately.
- No Cherries: Use your favorite berry, like raspberry or strawberry
- More Protein: Add in some nuts, nut butter or protein powder
You don’t have to stop enjoying chocolate?
We all love some chocolaty pleasure every now and then, and now you don’t even have to feel guilty about it. Download this FREE eBook to learn the health benefits of chocolate and try any of the delicious chocolate recipes.