Our Immune Systems are hard at work this time of year, but not necessarily because it’s “flu season”. Keeping our immune systems strong, like eating immune-supporting foods, like the ingredients in the immunity smoothie, will give your body a boost.
Many factors play a role in our immunity including sleep, protein consumption, digestion, gut bacteria, stress, pollutants & lack of exercise. I am always asked:
What foods should I be eating to support my immune system?
What supplements are best when I feel that “cold” coming on?
And what do I need to do to get some relief and start feeling better?
Boost Your Immune System
My Immunity 7 Day Meal Plan is packed full of nutritious recipes and includes my top recommendations for beating the cold/flu season. It includes:
- Signs & Symptoms of an impaired immune system
- Identify stressors on the immune system
- The role of the fever and it’s the importance
- Dietary, Supplement & Lifestyle recommendations to boost the immune system
- 7 Day Meal plan with Immune Boosting Foods
- 17 Nutritious & Delicious Recipes with Photos
- Grocery List provided for easy shopping
- Nutritional Facts provided on all recipes
This Orange Immunity Smoothie is a great start to supporting your immune system when you are feeling under the weather. It contains 393% Vitamin A and 104% Vitamin C, two major immune builders. Enjoy!