I absolutely love the superfood collagen and I’m so happy to tell you that you can purchase Vital Proteins’ Collagen from my shop at a 15% discount. To showcase this awesome superfood, I’m sharing this delicious and nutritious sugar-free, dairy-free, nut-free, gluten-free Energy Bite recipe (see below). This is a great snack you can make ahead of time and pop in your mouth when you feel the need for a natural energy boost.
What is collagen?
Vital Proteins’ Collagen Peptides are sourced from grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hides to ensure a high-quality source of this ancient nutrient. Marine Collagen Peptides are sourced from wild-caught, non-GMO whitefish scales.
Vital Proteins’ Collagen Peptides are easily digested and soluble in cold or hot liquids, and one to two scoops a day is all you need! Adding a scoop of Collagen Peptides to food or beverages gives you the boost you need to support healthy hair, skin, nails, bone and joint health, muscle recovery, and more.
Key Features & Attributes of Collagen
- Collagen helps support overall health and wellness
- 1 simple ingredient – bovine hide collagen peptides or marine collagen
- Free of gluten, dairy, and sugar – Whole30 Approved and Paleo-friendly
How to use Collagen:
- Stir into your favorite beverages, hot or cold.
- Add to smoothies as a protein booster
- Mix with Overnight Oats, soups, or sauces
- Make your own energy snacks like the Coconut Collagen Banada Bites ( recipe below)