I’m not all about salads and avocados LOL. I’m human just like you and I love the decadent desserts too, and I love these pumpkin donuts!
Benefits of Baking at Home
- Contributes to healthier diets – Here you can choose healthier options and healthier ingredients, remove sugar and additives and keep you living a healthy lifestyle.
- Reduces calorie consumption – Yup, without all the processed sugar and more whole foods, you won’t be consuming unnecessary calories.
- Saves money – This is always a good thing, a batch of homemade muffins are a fraction of the price of storebought.
- Gives us more control – Controlling the ingredients to suit our dietary needs is always a huge benefit. Do you need egg-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free… there are 100s of healthy recipes that suit your dietary needs.
- Brings joy – Yes it does! Get the family involved, have fun with it, be creative and see what delicious masterpieces you can create!
“Save me the middle of the donut”
My Grandfather would say that during many Sunday family dinners when I was a litter girl. Tim Horton donuts were often on the dessert menu.
What I remember most about my Grandfather is that he always made me laugh… and every Sunday I was sure to “save him the middle of my donuts”!!?
I’m pretty sure if he saw these Pumpkin donuts on a plate, he would not only want the middle of my donut but the entire thing. Enjoy the recipe!!